I Forge Iron

Howdy ......:)

ornametalsmith

just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself and say.......WOW.....great site. Tons of content, think I'm gonna have to spend MORE time here :o
THE BLUEPRINT SECTION>>>>>>>>ROXXXXXXX :D

I've been a full time ornamental metalsmith since '84. Started in jewelry.....branched out into the architectural metal field in '89. So now I make everything from "Fine Jewelry to House Jewelry".
Haven't worked a day since my introduction to decorative metalwork, wish I'd have found it sooner.

"when ya blur the line between work and play.......you'll never work another day"

thanks, Pete. I'm looking forward to the Tue. chat.
Apparently I joined back in Dec. 06.....and didn't spend much time here. Had a class/workshop this weekend and one of the projects that was done was inspired by a print out from the Blueprint section. Actually two projects were motivated by stuff here. (MRobb....thanks for getting me to take another look at the site ;) )
I was pleasantly surprised to be reunited with the site.

fwiw, I've noticed a few others that I recognize from other sites/forums. It's a small world......after all.