I Forge Iron

Hark tech. & metallurgy fans

SLAG

GADZOOKS !!,

A new technological development has been announced. It concerns an advancement in liquid metals that can form stretchable electronics, & soldering without heat to read the exciting details consult,

http://yearinreview.cenmag.org/liquid-metals-went-work/

This very exciting article is, in my opinion, a must read for the majority of i.f.i. technology and metallurgy enthusiasts.

Happy holidays to all (may Santa's elves (or Black Peter for all the folks of the Netherlands persuasion), send you lots of coal.

SLAG.

Aus.,

Yes I wholeheartedly agree with you.

We live in exciting times!

Rejoice you are now a member in good standing of the honorable I Forge Iron, Technology and Metallurgy Enthusiasts group.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

SLAG

P.S. Gallium does not come cheap.

SLAG.

Aus,

Thank you for your kind and considerate Christmas greetings. It is appreciated.

The name for the group may sound tame, and it is open for a change. Do you have a more suitable suggestion? All suggestions are welcome and will be given serious consideration.

Regards,

SLAG.

"I Forge Iron, Technology and Metallurgy Enthusiasts Group", hmmmmm.......

So Ausfire, you'd like something sounds a bit more roguish, eh? I'm thinking....

At the rate of your contributions, SLAG, I'll have to be reincarnated to catch up! (Still on Carbonyls).

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, with much coal!

Robert and Sheila Taylor

Anchronist58,

Merry Christmas to you and Sheila.

The posted articles are mainly for interest and entertainment. There is no need to study them nor to do research.

I am glad that you and Ausfire are devoting some of your valuable time to suggest a more suitable title for this exalted i.f.i. sub group.

Regards and a happy holiday to all.

SLAG.