I Forge Iron

Hammer in at Metal Shop Fantasy Camp in Brooklyn

Come join us for the very first hammer in at Metal Shop Fantasy Camp!
We will have several demonstrations by familiar faces in the metalwork, blacksmithing, and knifemaking fields, as well as the opportunity for local makers to set up tables to sell their goods at. Admission is free, and children ten and up are welcome.

If you're interested in demonstrating or setting up a table please let me know message.
We'll keep yall updated as demonstrators and people sign up - Jason Knight has just come on board to do a demo of one of his blades. 

Metal Shop Fantasy Camp
175 Bogart St, Brooklyn, New York 11206

Sunday February 12, 2017 at 9 AM - 4 PM

Hope to see you there!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Our upcoming hammer in has several folks booked for demonstrations, however we're pushing it back to the February 12 to better accommodate both demonstrators and visitors. So come join us on February 12 as folks demonstrate blacksmithing, knifemaking, and fabrication!

We're also looking for local artists and craftsmen to set up tables to show off and sell their arts and wares. If you are interested ina a table let me know and we'll set you up!

• 1 month later...