I Forge Iron

November meeting delayed

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header you might be surprised to discover I or one of us live within visiting distance. The meeting is Saturday, Nov. 12th. at Jim Hutto's in Anchorage. I'd post directions but it's a rare day I can find anything on this stupid computer for the updates.

I'm sure Tristan or Jim will post directions any time now.

Frosty The Lucky.

About the Nov. 12th. meeting. The location has to change, we'll be meeting at Pat Garley's, "Arctic Fires Bronze," in Palmer. The studio name is in the phone book and online with directions, even a map. Things usually start kicking off around 9:00am. and goes to around 3:00pm or when enough folk have wandered off to call it a day.

If you don't recall like I often don't. The theme for this meeting was forged Christmas gifts, ornaments, decorations, etc. it'll make a show and tell meeting so bring your Christmas ideas.

The other aspect will be a group of Boy Scouts earning their metal working merit badges. This will have as many as 4 demonstrations / lessons going on maybe at once.

If this meeting turn out is like the last one some sides for lunch would be a nice thing.

This should be a good meeting there should be something for everybody.

Frosty The Lucky.