I Forge Iron

Another Impregg knife - EDC this time

TheoRockNazz

I've been having a lot of fun with this material, it's great for forging all sortsa wacky integrals and then not have to spend hours getting the scales to fit.

20161017_140152-01.jpeg20161017_140135-01.jpeg20161017_140113-02.jpeg20161016_122318-01.jpeg

My favorite comment yet is that the material looks like someone vomited back up osso bucco and noodles on the handle... I'm still giggling

Buzzkill, sounds like it's time for you to experiment ;)

Thomas, the issue I am facing with using other types of shells is that dozens are needed per each knife, and each needs to be sanitized and cleaned before use; I get white ones already sanatized and cleaned for me by the pound... although I suppose nothing is stopping me from just dying them.

I'm liking the impregg more all the time Theo. If the noodle barf comment tickles you how about putting some red and green died shell in it and something mushroom shape for that pizza puke look?

Hey, speaking of noodles I bet you can arrange noodles in cool shapes, let it dry and impregg it for that can of worms look.

Frosty The Lucky.