I Forge Iron

Yet another damascus Thor's Hammer

HEAP of JEEP

what did you use to etch it in?

Littleblacksmith

18 minutes ago, JHCC said:

And the steels used?

This one was from a cutoff from a knife I made from 1080 and 15n20

13 minutes ago, draavi said:

What size are these? And, if you don't mind me asking, how much do you sell them for?

Always looking for something that sells.

I sell them for $48... and size.... probably about an inch and a quarter wide, and a couple inches tall. 

11 minutes ago, 7A749 said:

Another winner.... Hope you sell a truckload of them!

Ever do a heart shaped pendant? Just a thought...

Something I've been meaning to do... just need the time. I'm finishing up a knife I've been working for the last week... hopefully done tomorrow.  Then I've got two knife commissions that might come through in the next couple of days. I want to start fixing up the post vice I found.... to much to do, and not enough time. lol

Boy can I relate to that! I have two picture frames to make and tons of other stuff to get done in the coming few weeks.

The fun never ends lol.

When you get to that heart, I would like one for my wife. You got a sale for one when it happens :)

15 minutes ago, 7A749 said:

Boy can I relate to that! I have two picture frames to make and tons of other stuff to get done in the coming few weeks.

The fun never ends lol.

When you get to that heart, I would like one for my wife. You got a sale for one when it happens :)

No sale.  Gift all the way for your generosity.

Oh heck. Way cool. :) 

I gotta get up there and watch you make this stuff. I got those polishing wheels too. I'll do some stuff with them and post it here for a reference if nothing else. They may help shave time off the rough and mid level finishing. I know there's certain parameters you gotta stick to in regards to the polish after heat treat. If they can help it may be worth check them out.

Thanks a lot!!