I Forge Iron

Fire place set

4JS

Just completed these. It's only the second or third thing I've ever built honest opinions and thoughts please. Sorry for them bring sideways the website has been doing that for some reason when I upload from my phone image.thumb.jpeg.91919a7a5e63c5dc5329750image.thumb.jpeg.e1f79e28a2150f4aa160276

image.jpeg

Nice work. Broom could use better bristle work but all in all good work.  I think if you snipped off the bristles off even it would look better but just an opinion from someone with little experience making fire place tools :) it works tho. Great job for some early off projects. Twists all look to be in the same place.

2 hours ago, Daswulf said:

Nice work. Broom could use better bristle work but all in all good work.  I think if you snipped off the bristles off even it would look better but just an opinion from someone with little experience making fire place tools :) it works tho. Great job for some early off projects. Twists all look to be in the same place.

Thank you. I had never tied a broom before and figured I'd take a shot at it. I learned a lot and even forged out a broom needle. I would do a few things different knowing what I know now to include a different wrap on the broom. It's already sold delivering it on Friday. I think I was a little light on the price though.