I Forge Iron

That's another fine mess I've gotten myself into!

AML

Gregorian chants chased someone away? I'll have to remember to try that if I build my PA lol. I've always found them to be relaxing in spite of the fact I am unable to tell you what they are sayin.

Gregorain chants can indeed be soothing but the laments can be kind of depressing. ESPECIALLY if they're just barely audible while you're sleeping and coming from below. I don't know if the laments would qualify as subliminal.

Frosty The Lucky.

I'll do some searchin and see. It's not that I don't trust you, just thought they all sounded the same.

It's been 40 years I'm pretty sure they were Gregorian laments. Nothing happy about them but they might have been someone else and the sect got stuck in my brain.

Frosty The Lucky.

When I was stationed at Camp Essayons in Korea, I got stuck in a room below a girl, who umm....had a healthy relationship with their boyfriend, and they'd blare terrible techno music to cover their activity. I went up there once to let her know I didn't care what they did, but could they please turn it down. A week later I went back and asked them to turn it up again.

Now that we're completely off, how's the project going? Any progress?

Lol!  The takeaway from all these tales is that life would be simple, except for people.  Course, that cuts both ways as people can also be the best thing, too.  

I picked up the flat bar after work yesterday.  We're taking a family vacation out to the maritimes on Thursday so I think with all the chores  I have in preparation the project is on hiatus till we return.    But I'll keep you posted and put up some pics once it's out of the garage and vertical.