I Forge Iron

Hello

tbarm

Hey everybody this is the first time I have posted anything on here. Been around for a year or so in the background. Figured it was time to introduce myself. My name is Tom Adams I live southwest of St. Louis Missouri. I am a full time farrier and blacksmith in my spare time. I have alot to learn yet about smithing but love the craft. I am a member of BAM and would recomend anyone to join. It has been a real inspiration to my work and the other members are very helpful. I have really learned alot from iforgeiron also and hope to get to know some other members here as well. So thanks everyone who has given tips and advice and I hope to talk to ya soon.

Wife asked what I wanted for CHRISTmas and I told her "I want to go the the BAM conference". "Is that all" she says! Looks like we will be there also. How about all of IFI folks wearing some I.D. tag with your local association name or logo. This way we can put some faces with these names! Looking forward to meeting all of you. OH BTW, WELCOME to IFI 'tbarn'. Great bunch of folks here. How close are you to Potosi, MO.?

Thanks for the nice welcome guys. Yeah it would be great to see everyone in Sedalia. SStreckfuss sounds like your on your way, I don't think Imperial is far from Union,MO. Maybe we will forge together one day. Thomas, I live about 2 hours or so from Potossi, I think. It's been a little while since I drove down there. But I do plan to attend a class at Ozark School of Blacksmithing in the near future. It really isn't too far from me.