I Forge Iron

Hello From Tennessee

fid0297

Hello and welcome.

When you get a minute, take some time and update your profile with your location so those of us with a terminal case of CRS ( can't remember "stuff") will always know where you are located. It can help when you are looking for things or having issues. If someone here knows you are near by, chances are they may offer to help or make good suggestions on where you can go to find what you need.

I was going to take a class last summer or spring in big south fork for black smothing

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. I dearly do love a good straight line but seeing as you're new here I'll let the "Smothing" typo rest. Believe me, once you get to know me a bit more you'll appreciate how much restraint it's taking. <grin>

Frosty The Lucky.

Good to Know where you are at . Should you get close to the Chamber of Congress in Oak Ridge , I did the cressent Moon Hand Rails and railings round it . they were painted Aqua Marine when done . I do not know what thay are as of date . also the Diving Tower at UT at the Aquitic Center .