I Forge Iron

Help ID this Anvil?

After a long search for a local anvil, I acquired a small one.  Then, all of the sudden, another falls into my lap. 
It was a little rough when I first got it as seen in the first picture.  A wire brush and some boiled linseed oil cleaned her up a little bit. 

I looked around the anvil and couldn't find any markings or weight listed.  I was wondering if any of the more experienced members of the forum could help me to ID this anvil.

Thank you in advance!

Charles

post-52347-0-27249300-1393920926_thumb.j

post-52347-0-92160100-1393920942_thumb.j

It looks like an arm and hammer to me also. If the under side of the tail is rough from forging, then it probably is an arm and hammer. 

In any case its a nice anvil, good score. does it have any numbers on the front feet? which side if it does?

I would agree with the others that this looks like an Arm & Hammer (Columbus Anvil & Forging Co.).  On the other side of the anvil (from the one you've shown us in the pics) you may find traces of a logo and a weight stamp.  They may be tough to see, but it's amazing what you can sometimes find when you know what (and where) to look for it.

Thank you all for the replies. I did find an arm and hammer that it looked like. Including the nice "bowl" shape on the under side of the anvil. Here are the numbers I found on the side using the flower trick. Looks like it's 200 lbs.

post-52347-0-59218000-1393972079_thumb.j

post-52347-0-72893100-1393972123_thumb.j

post-52347-0-35260500-1393972237_thumb.j