I Forge Iron

First Tongs

5starhobo (blake)

You're photography skills are pretty bad - horrible lighting, too much shadow obscuring the target, the angle's all wrong, and you didn't take several photos to highlight the various parts of the tongs.  What you end up with is a photo that shows the entire piece very poorly, leaving the viewer with more questions than answers.

The tongs, on the other hand, have a good symmetry, nice lines, good taper and you managed to get the jaws oriented well.  If that's your first set, it's definitely an indicator of your abilities.  Good job.

You're photography skills are pretty bad - horrible lighting, too much shadow obscuring the target, the angle's all wrong, and you didn't take several photos to highlight the various parts of the tongs.  What you end up with is a photo that shows the entire piece very poorly, leaving the viewer with more questions than answers.

The tongs, on the other hand, have a good symmetry, nice lines, good taper and you managed to get the jaws oriented well.  If that's your first set, it's definitely an indicator of your abilities.  Good job.

Im aware of the bad photo qualities. I probably should have retaken them in better conditions. If you would like, i can post more pictures to "answer your questions."

Thanks for the criticism! :D Helps me learn things i need to improve on, forging or not.