I Forge Iron

Happy Veteran's Day

Robert Yates

My Silent Prayer goes out to all my Brothers & Sisters that have served,fought,and died for the USA also the many in other countries that also served to fight for the United States and the Freedom we have today . I would encourage every one that knows and meets a Vet today or any day to thank them for their Service & sacrifices they/and their family have made for the freedoms we enjoy so much every day.

God Bless you all & Best Regards

Sam

I went to Great Clips today for a haircut, and was given a business sized card to present to a veteran for a free haircut. I said, "I'm a veteran." Wow. I gave the card to myself and got a free haircut. The barber did receive a token of my appreciation in $.

A big salute to all vets.

Thank you all. The armed forces of the USA are something I'm proudest of in today's world. First in, whether it's to hurt people and break things or respond to disaster with rescue, medical, food and succor for those in peril, be they friend or foe.

You make the entire world a better place, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Frosty The Lucky.