I Forge Iron

Gordon's here getting ready for the clinic Saturday.

Hey everybody,
Gordon's here and is getting ready for Saturdays clinic. His list of projects and the stuff he has prepared is impressive. The plan is to start at 8:30 am and continue until we are done. We are also planing a sunday follow up doing a hands on mini workshop putting some of his techniques in practice. the followup is no extra charge. so be here saturday to watch the demo and come back sunday to try your hand. His prepared pieces are gorgeous and he is making tooling and other things for Saturday. You really don't want to miss this its going to be great.

This is a Gordon Williams clinic being held at Pat Garley's studio in Palmer Alaska. Let me know if you need directions.

Pat: do you want me to bring my anvil over tomorrow? It'll give gordon a chance to check it out and set it up to his advantage or kick it out of his way.

Frosty The Lucky.

I got to meet Gordon in person today. AFTER he spent a few hours biking about 40 miles around the Mat-Su Valley. Did someone mention high energy levels? We got things set up and Gordon did some forging to get ready. I stayed out of the way and held or fetched as was handy. One of our club members made it in from the bush today and regaled Gordon with bush Alaska stories.

It was in general a great day. I'm pretty amped about tomorrow.

Frosty The Lucky.