I Forge Iron

Druggie Drivers

oakwoodforge

Going to the grocery store this afternoon My wife and I were rear ended by some druged out stupid cow. Kinda screwed up our new car , we are pretty much ok, a little whiplash is all, getting stiff and sore now that the adreneline is wearing off. Really sucks, first time in my life I have a nice new vehicle (read less than 10 years old ) some dumb druggie ding bat (word changed) smashes it. Well at least she is in jail tonight, and thank goodness we were driving a 2002 Subaru Legacy wagon. If we would have been in our old car, we would probably be in the hospital right now. Good thing too that I carry way too much insurance, because guess what, she has none, xxxx she didn't even have a liscence, revoked on drug charges.
I just can't stand "Tweakers" Meth is a disease, if they are going to do it STAY THE XXXX HOME!
If someone is going to snort battery acid and a bunch of other crap that may kill you, go right ahead , but the seccond they get behind the wheel of a 2500 lb bullet, that becomes my business.

Please support your local anti-drug/ anti-meth programs and for goodness (word edited) sakes increase your uninsured / under insured coverage on your auto insurance policy if you are carrying the state minimum.

Sorry about the " Rant" but this kind of irresponsible behavior really really xxxxxx me off.

Jens Butler
Oakwoodforge :x

Words Edited or adjusted to fit the forum.

OWF, thanks for feeling comfortable enough to use this forum for your ranting on this subject. It says a lot about the way you feel toward the forum and the friends you have made here. (I did tone down the language a bit, but your choice of words is understandable).

Send a letter to the DA and (without using profanity :D ) tell them what happened and that you feel this person is a menace and should be prosecuted to the full extent the law allows. Locking her up won't fix her meth problem but it might save someone else for a while.

Glad you are OK - take some "pain medicine" (for me, that's Glenlivet) and get a good nite's rest.

Oakwood, I once refused to go out on a job in the local oilfield because the bosses son who was in charge was on alchohol and drugs both. Because of that his father had him committed for the 6th time. When he got out later he kept driving by my parents house slowly, I guess looking for me (I lived at another location) and he was turned in by some suspicios neighbors and when the law stopped him he had a 44 mag pistol with scope and a 12 gauge with slugs both fully loaded. He went to prison for that and stated to the law that when he got out he would get me for putting him in twice. LOL Fortunately when he got out about 5 years later he ODed the same day he got out.

I will not work with drunks or druggies at all.

I have been rear ended 4 times now, every time has been by some jerk either talking on a cell phone or some other idiot with no liscence, no insurance and no driving skills. First time was some jerk in a BMW yacking on a cellphone tried to park his beamer under my 76 dodge while I was stoped at a light and he was doing about 75 mph. Seccond time I was hauling a load of 16 gauge steel, about 2000 lbs or so and some goofball in a little honda ( with no liscence and no insurance, high on drugs ), put his engine in the passenger seat, I was stoped in traffic and he was flying, dumb-XXXX! 3rd time, once again I was stoped at a light and another guy, again with no liscence, no insurance and stoned out of his gourd , blasted into me from behind, only problem there was I was driving a little ford ranger , he was driving a F-350 put me out of commission for about 2 years, I had to take a desk job. There is a reason irresponsible people do this kind of thing, a common medical condition: cranial -anal -inversion . A simple surgery can help this, its called a periscoptomy, basicaly a periscope is inserted in the belly button, allowing the individual to alteast see where they are going. When their head is up their XXX.

I mean really, how hard is it to pay attention to what you are doing?

Anciet wise man once say: " When driving just drive "

Been there. Last fall I was sitting at a red light and some clown rear ended me. I saw him coming, but had no where to go. He told me, " I own that restaurant there and I was just looking at the window to see my wife". I replied, "No you werent, you were on the xxxx cell phone, because I was watching you in my mirror". At least he admitted it at that point & we settled it on the spot.

Words Edited

I ride a motorcycle and I told my wife that if I get splattered on the street, know that it was probably some jerk on a cell phone.

I agree with some of the comments here. Cell phone use by people who can't even walk and chew gum at the same time is an epidemic.

Incidentally, my wife drives a BMW. Not all people with BMWs are jerks you know. :) Of course, I prefer my Jeep.

rvb