I Forge Iron

Need Nazel 3B or 4B

Hey all,  I'm new to this forum.  I'm looking for  Nazel 3B or 4B or 300-500 lb Chambersburg hammer.  Any help would be appreciated.  I've already checked with Bob Bergman with no luck there.

Also I'm looking for a guy out of California who I've seen on the ABANA emails as the "Hammer wisperer"

Thanks for your help

Rob Thomas

http://www.thomasdamascus.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Try Larry Langdon aka "Monstermetal" in Seattle. He is on this site and on NWBA. He usually has stuff like that for sale.

Thanks for this lead - Larry helped me a lot.  I got Mark Krause's phone number and might be able to do a little horse tradin'

Thanks to all for the leads.

Rob Thomas

• 1 month later...

Rob: Welcome aboard, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in your header you'll find lots of the local characters live within visiting distance.

I'm surprised to hear Bob doesn't have a ready supply of 3 and above Nazels on hand. then again I haven't seen Bob since 05.

My how time flies. <sigh>

Frosty The Lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back and I have found a few Nazel hammers.  Can someone tell me where I might be able to find foundation plans for any Nazel hammer?  6B through 2B.  I have called a few people but I keep getting the, "I have them here somewhere."  Any help is appreciated.

Rob Thomas