I Forge Iron

Moonies Lower Hunter Hammer Hunt

John , yeah , theys both as " bad " as each other ... ;)

Andrew , i was next in line :)

Matt , i'm sure MOONY has some extra room somewhere ta find a spot for a hammer or 10 ... LOL

Dale Russell

p.s , rumor has it MOONY'S on the hunt for another " BIG " toy

"The brief was to find the Moon as many hammers (going or not), in the shortest space of time, in one locality, (but we did'nt get to all of them), watch this space"......Translation: the plot was to find for Moony (to aggravate him I guess) as many power hammers as they could, film at 11

If we could have had 10 minutes with no-one looking we may have been able to load the 2 "letterboxes" onto his truck. And dale we were picking up steel for me, just so happened that there were a couple of hammers along the way. Americans whats not to get, we went looking at hammers I took some photos and posted them in the hammer section. Its not like "it follwed me home", like how does something follow you home unless its a cat dog or horse, a press or hammer or anvil or vise can't follow you, you have to carry it or transport it, it can't wallk, crawl, or fly on its own, I don't get "it followed me home", I reckon that thread should be called, "look at what I got for nothing or close to it and I transported by vechicular means or otherwise to my place of abode or work for very little capital outlay. That would make some sense, not "it follwed me home" I don't get it.

Phil
(yes guys this was written with my tongue firmly in my cheek, no need to feel offended).

Whats time to a pig?

As a mate of mine who spends a fair amount of time in the US said, "phil they may look the same as us, but they're not"