I Forge Iron

Lion Blower

Sakadt

Well here is the thing about that. It is in Las Vegas and I am in Phoenix. i've talked to the guy on the phone about it and said he cleaned it up and it runs great. I have friends in the area who would pick it up and store it for me before I head up there in a few months. So its kinda on faith, the guy is asking $180 for it.

Las Vegas New Mexico? I'll be heading that way in a month!

It can be hard in those situations because someone's "runs great" may be another's "hardly works at all". Can you friend evaluate how easy it is to turn and how it runs when you let go of the handle?

Unfortunately if easy fixes, like tweaking a vane not to rub, can be hard to figure out remotely.

As to price, that seems high to me and if I recall that's a high priced area if it's Las Vegas NV; but if you need one and you can pick it up as part of a different trip it's not totally out of the ball park.

Well, Lancaster is a good brand and those gears look great. The overall cleanliness of it is impressive. I don't think $180 is too bad at all if the blower actually turns. The thing looks like it just came off the showroom floor, and that's worth something. Were it all rusty and dented, I might try to talk him down. As-new condition, though....