I Forge Iron

Sue and Elise Pics at Brians, day 2

LDW

Testing with picasa to figure out how to post their pictures directly to IFI!

DSC01851.JPG

Ok so Lyle!
I can't post your pictures on IFI so I had to post one of mine! On your Picasa account, click on the picture you want to post. That should take you to the big version of that picture. Over on the right hand side of the page there is a list. At the top, it should have your profile picture and name. Below that you should be seeing things like "Photo information", "People", "photo location" "post on" etc.

In that list there should be one that says "tags" and just below that it should have a link you can click on that says "Link to this photo". Click on that link.

That's going to open up a pop-down list, with two link boxes and a couple of check boxes. Check the box that says "image only (no link)."
Then copy the link in the box labled "Embed Image." Open the image inserter box in the forum post tool bar. (Top of the reply box, it's a little icon that has a tiny little tree in it.) Paste the link you copied, into that box, and click "OK." It should post the image. You can adjust the image size by clicking on the "Select size" option, on picasa before copying that link.

DSC01851.JPG

Hope that helps!

And WHO MOVED THIS TO "EVERYTHING ELSE?" Brian is teaching "GENERAL BLACKSMITHING" and these pictures will help anyone who looks at them in "GENERAL BLACKSMITHING." It'd be different if it was a photo album of Brian playing tennis! C'mon!

Yeah the curly eliment is AWESOME! I'm definately trying that one sometime! Is that a new thing Mr. Brian came up with?

Oh and this is my new favorite forging picture of all time......that is until Lyle takes some more pictures! :D

IMG_6527.jpg

That was my favorite image as well. Very dramatic in full screen mode. I had a "Matrix" moment when I first saw this image. Fantastic image! Looks like y'all had a great time.

Robert