I Forge Iron

Simple TP holder

Sam Salvati

Must be a northern hemisphere T.P. holder. The swirl would have to go the other way in the southern hemisphere.

I like it. The finish is really nice. One very minor thing, where the bend is from the part that is against the wall ( where it bends to the left ) I would either make that closer to 90 degrees, or swoop it up more. That way the two horizontal pieces would be parallel to each other, or it would be a more pronounced swoop to the back bar. It could also just be a trick of the camera angle. Still, I would buy that and put it in my bathroom!

• 1 month later...

Sam,

Nice job...its the detail that makes it stand out.

I like the dimple set on the screw holes, how did you make that tool? I have been uisng a small peen but it tends to look rather uniform, your sets have a better form.

Peter

i really like it sam! love particularly like petere just said, your dished in screw points, nice and soft and bulgey - mine never quite do that..... my only constructive crit would be to have upset the mushroom end and made it big big big - reckon to keep in scale with the rest of the piece. its well cool though, nice one :)