I Forge Iron

Open Forge

John B , you are welcome to come with a camera, take all the pics you want. Maybe next Saturday I will have a diggy camera there and photo all the fun.

Would love to, but don't have a passport or airfare, or opportunity with domestic situation. Any pics would be better than none.

I am opening the shop and providing forges, both coal and gas, power hammer, tools, and materials to ANYONE who wants to come and use it. The opportunity for someone who wants to try blacksmithing is there, also the chance to meet pro blacksmiths and see what a production deco ironworks shop does. It can grow with interest shown into a teaching event or even a new group. I WILL get pics and document the development of this.

I have been cleaning and organizing the shop for tomorrows OPEN FORGE. There will be two gas forges, two coal forges, three anvils, and plenty of steel to play with. All are welcome! Arnold & Anvil Blacksmiths 6112 pino st. Baton Rouge Louisiana (225) 927-9800