I Forge Iron

Concrete Calculator

KTB

Looks like about half a yard 21 80 lb bags, you may want to get a u cart trailer if that is an option, I have found the sack mix to be poor quality as far as hardness goes. Or get the sand, rock cement and mix it your self, it is more work but you will get a better finished product that way

a half a yard is about right i would say you will need more like 23 bags though. Oh and a couple ambitious fellows to help mix unless you got a mixer. Although a big drill and a heavy duty dry wall mixer will do a pretty decent job at it in a wheelbarrow.

Looks like about half a yard 21 80 lb bags, you may want to get a u cart trailer if that is an option, I have found the sack mix to be poor quality as far as hardness goes. Or get the sand, rock cement and mix it your self, it is more work but you will get a better finished product that way

Kind of depends on how 'old' it is etc, the bags can/will absorb moisture from the air and it tends to 'settle' in transit, needing to be mixed pretty good before you pour it.