I Forge Iron

Tree with Tree

Black on red and whatnot,

I included some pictures of the process I couldnt tell you how long it took to make it more than 40 hours though I am sure of that

I made this for fun and it was pretty fun to make, So I concider it a success

I have something else cool I am finishing tomorrow, its pretty rough but it suits the piece also a learning process with more than 30 offsets and 30 holes split and drifted

its medevil but I cheated and it doesnt have traditonal journey but honestly at this point it was hard enough for me to even make it fit together lol

I want to head down to the states and work but I am also thinking of spending all my money and buying all the steel needed to make a intense driveway gate for our home but I wont get money for it so it is also a fun project but eventually someone will want me to make something like that but I have show that I can do it, First

post-3202-0-49895100-1288916968_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-84351900-1288916984_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-85507600-1288917007_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-11194700-1288917042_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-01855600-1288917124_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-14003000-1288917154_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-15802200-1288917174_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-73249000-1288917230_thumb.jp

post-3202-0-10452100-1288917323_thumb.jp

Well I'll say that this piece is really VERY NICE and I am pretty sure that anyone who sees it will not doubt that you can make some pretty cool stuff! IF you really want to sell things don't just sit and hope though... get your stuff out where people can see it and actively market your work. Let people know that you are wanting new projects to do. Do some craft shows or demos or take a portfolio around to designers and architects... etcetera. Craft shows are hard to make money at but they can be good places to meet people and get a foot in the door and then as you get better established you can mostly depend on word of mouth to get your name around (you still have to sell your work though... referrals are excellent prospects... but they are NOT made deals).

thanks to everyone you guys are my inspiration

I have somewhere that this can go to but I need to find my place sort of the market is somewhere I just need to find it, luckly I can always make utilitarian things and pay the rent.

I am trying to focus more on the business side of things but I am working mostly on getting my skills to a good level, producing somethings really doesnt teach you much basic welding is basic welding and so on.

I have been making alot of tools and setups for my hammer I can now make my own cap rail and so on

I am going to make a bunch of 1 piece roses and market that for christmas and valentines day I think that it should open some doors.

I have been thinking about making a big board with sample hardware that I can take to places and so on

the reality is I am spread too thin working on too many things
and I need to focus on a few things and get those done. I am trying to finish up all unfinished projects and begin anew.

for now i am going to focus on making a couple dozen roses and a nice picture to put in stores and so on

Looks really cool Bryce! Get it in the eyes of the public, any way you can.

Thanks Sam its definately better than what I was doing before

I have alot going on right now, but things are about to really take off I have a Trifecta now so everything is really going to grow I can feel it.

Plus I have some absolutely amazing girl in my life right now, last weekend I got a blackeye so at least my life is balanced

someone choked from behind while I was talking to one of my girlie friends from years ago and got a weak punch in there
I had his wrist in a good lock I was thinking of bringing it home with me, but unforunately it would have been 20 against 3 so I left him on the ground and ran away

sometimes being a man means thinking of the bigger picture I am the type to forgive and forget I never ever saw the guys face so i wouldnt even know who to fight

Btw I am coming to the east coast pretty soon I will be incontact I have never been to newyork So I have to make it in anyway and everyway possible

Simplify beautiful, Bryce!! I love the idea of making something so organic out of steel. It seems to bring the material to life. I too am working on a "tree like" sculpture. It has a utility oriented goal but should be the focal poit of the end project. Do you have plans for more similar work in the future? I'd look forward to seeing more :)