I Forge Iron

Checking the fluid levels

Glenn

As it is the fall season in the USA, when was the last time you checked the fluid levels in your vehicles? That is the oil, the radaitor for fluid and antifreeze, the tranny fluid, the diferential fluid, brake fluid, turn signal fluid, greased the greasable joints, and checked the battery fluid. Did you check the air pressure in the tires and the depth of the tire's tread?

Just a reminder to check things now when you can easily go to the auto parts store for supplies or get tools from the garage. You do not want to get caught out on the road in bad weather.

For those in the "other" side of the world, the same is ture only you have the heat to deal with as your entering your summer season.

:D turn signal fluid. Reminds me of when I was about 22 and was dating my soon to be wife. I went to the auto parts store and stopped and was checking the fluids and asked my wife to go inside and get some blinker fluid. Still makes me chuckle. Guess things worked out ok as we've been married for quite a few years now.

Warning!!! do not try this at home. The results could be long lasting and extremely hazardous to your health ;)

CD; boy she *does* hold a grudge a long time!

My "wife test" was taking her to the Knifemaker's Guild Show to see if she would freak or if we would do well together...by the end of the show she was dragging me across the floor to see various patternwelded knives she liked. 22 years so far.

Thomas