I Forge Iron

Smokin

Wayne

A year or so ago, the local utility guys responded to a blow-out at a substation - when they got there, the smoking husk of a tweeker was still clutching the cable cutters he used to try and clip a main line with - ya just gotta love natural selection . . ..

In northern Minnesota several years ago, two less then fully intellegent thieves were stealing the alluminum plates off of a high tension electric tie line tower. Unfortantly they took them all off one side of the same tower leg. End result, tower fell, they fried. Unauthorised recycling is not the way to fame and fortune. I quess they made the in-fame-ous part anyway.

In northern Minnesota several years ago, two less then fully intellegent thieves were stealing the alluminum plates off of a high tension electric tie line tower. Unfortantly they took them all off one side of the same tower leg. End result, tower fell, they fried. Unauthorised recycling is not the way to fame and fortune. I quess they made the in-fame-ous part anyway.

Sometimes good things happen to bad people!

It's the utter stupidity of these people that's so much fun. A few years ago a well-known wrongun was caught by the police carrying a sack of cigarettes, climbing down the drainpipe of a shop in town, . His excuse was: "I climbed up to try to free a cat from the guttering and saw that the window was open. I took the cigs for safe keeping in case someone stole them"

I call it evolution in action.

Some years or maybe decades ago a guy in the southwest US took an automatic pistol he'd gotten for christmas to a large saguaro cactus which fell on him and killed him. My favorite part of the story being it took several hours for the idiot to suffocate. Sometimes justice is best administered slowly.B)

Frosty the Lucky.

• 2 weeks later...