I Forge Iron

Chopper update

Mr Smith

G'Day ,
yep i's still with youse ( can't keep a good man down )
Yeah , cut from the groin ( ouch ) ta me big toes on both legs
The valves in the veins failed & was lettin' the blood pool in my feet / ankles causing an infection ( of which i came colse to loosin' my left foot about 2 months ago )
Doc removed the " faulty " veins ( not able ta repair the valves ) & i should be up & about again in no time ( i need ta be back at work in 3 weeks as i don't ave anymore holiday's owin' ta me )

Thank's for the " update " Jr .. and as the man said " no laughin' cos it hurts "

Dale Russell ( aka ) chopper

Now then Blue!
Don't fret I'm not gonna rip the 'mick' or owt (as tempting as it may be :D) just want to add my own best wishes for a speedy recovery (even though we's already talked and I know you ain't exactly dying) If you aren't back on your feet and kicking buttock in short order I'll have to come back down there and nick your doonah!

Seriously though, take it easy mate, hobble first, then walk, then run okay?

G'day Chopper just read about the pins hope all's well and your up and around soon.But what'ch expect drinkin that Vic crp. I had mine done a while back so take it easy and do as your told or you will go throu hell later.haven an old for ya.
Dinny
keep the iron hot and the tinnies on ice