I Forge Iron

tiny spikes

Lay a narrow gage railroad?

These should still be available commercially but it'll take some searching. We used to have a fellow here who worked for a RR supplier or a RR but I can't remember his name. DARN TREE!

The thing to remember is they're at the low end of medium carbon and don't make servicable knives, almost no edge holding quality. Still, RR spike blade-like stuff is usually a good seller,the local guys I know who make them sell them as letter openers or wall hangers and they sell well.

Frosty the Lucky.

You should have asked me a couple of years ago, I had two five gallon buckets full of them. I gave them to an artist so she could paint them up and put little bronze people on them. I'll see if I still got her phone number or address and see if she wants to sell them or.......? Are you willing to pay for them if she still has them? :huh: I got them from a guy that got them from a mine that was on his property in southeast Arizona. He was tearing out all of the mine cart rail and stuff.