I Forge Iron

glitches???

If you use the fast reply box below the last post in the thread, you just start typing, then click add reply to safe and post.

If you use the reply button bottom right of the post you get the entire post quoted as shown below, and some other features such an attachments bar with a click to attach files button.

also, is that a rune stave I see?

Click to attach files opens a page so you can browse your hard drive, highlight the image file, and click open to attach. Repeat as needed. Then scroll down and click the add reply button to attach files and save the post.

• 3 weeks later...

Click to attach files opens a page so you can browse your hard drive, highlight the image file, and click open to attach. Repeat as needed. Then scroll down and click the add reply button to attach files and save the post.

Glenn: Every time I've tried this it tries to upload the entire file the picture is in, not just the highlighted pic.

The old site had an "attach photo" button at the top of the page and I never had a problem with it. Of course I'm getting older (fortunately :D )so change is . . . Oh nevermind. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Frosty the Lucky.