I Forge Iron

BIG knife

triw

I got this knife a few years ago, I was told it was a Shefield sales tool for one of the world fairs. Not sure if that is true or not but would appreciate any information you gentlemen might have on its value and or history. Thanks William (PS no comments on my messy shop ok)

19905.attach

• 3 weeks later...

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have here, newly excavated from Israel, Goliath's kitchen knife from his childhood. This has been confirmed by various DNA tests and carbon dating, so we now offer it to you for a mere 10 million dollars. Do I have 10,000,000.00 Dollars?...."

That thing is huge.

Items like sales samples,advertising items. and such can bring some big money. I would contact some ofthe various knife collecting groups, and see if any of them can give you a heads up. You may also try looking up an appraiser through the Antiques Roadshow website, they had some guys that dealt with knives, and such. Good luck, and hope it's a winner for you.