I Forge Iron

In the Hospital

jmeineke

Hi all,

I would appreciate your prayers right now for me and my wife & kids. I am currently in the hospital. During a stress test a bit over a week ago, it was discovered that I have poor blood flow to the lower portion of my heart. On Friday, I had an angiogram that revealed one of my arteries was 85% blocked, on was 50% and two others are at 30%.

Long story short, they put a stint in the worst one and were going to try to manage the others through diet & exercise. I was supposed to be released today, but last night, after the procedure, I was having more chest pain and so they are keeping me a few more days to try to figure out if they need to go back in and do more work.

The good news is that I have my laptop and the floor I am on has a WiFi connection! :)

Thanks & God bless,

Joe

That's tough news Joe, you're on the list. At least they cought it in time and I can personally attest to how well modern medicine can work.

Be well brother, we're pullin for ya. Frosty

Hi all,

I would appreciate your prayers right now for me and my wife & kids. I am currently in the hospital. During a stress test a bit over a week ago, it was discovered that I have poor blood flow to the lower portion of my heart. On Friday, I had an angiogram that revealed one of my arteries was 85% blocked, on was 50% and two others are at 30%.

Long story short, they put a stint in the worst one and were going to try to manage the others through diet & exercise. I was supposed to be released today, but last night, after the procedure, I was having more chest pain and so they are keeping me a few more days to try to figure out if they need to go back in and do more work.

The good news is that I have my laptop and the floor I am on has a WiFi connection! :)

Thanks & God bless,

Joe

Thank you all very much for your prayers.

I just got news that I am being released today and am allowed to travel (no driving myself, of course), so I get to go spend Thanksgiving with my family.

Looking forward to getting back out in the garage soon, too.

Thanks again & God bless!

Joe