I Forge Iron

Hello from Oklahoma.

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI! Saltfork Craftsmen ABA is the ABANA affiliate in OK and a great bunch of folks. Saltfork Craftsmen If you would click on 'User CP' in the green bar and update your profile and give your general location this will help us help you by heads up on tools in your area, blacksmith stuff, and other bs related stuff. Glad you are here. enjoy. OH YEAH!! We are having our annual conference in Perry on the 17-18 of this month. 2 days of tailgating and blacksmithing!!

There are several Saltfork members very near you! Gerald franklin is just east of Duncan, Bill and Diana Davis is in Fletcher (I think), Larry Mills is in Norman (I think). All are great folks. Come up to Perry for the conference and meet the bunch, you won't be disappointed!

Rusty, I see you are from Marlow, I live west of Rush springs! There are also a couple members of the Saltfork group around Duncan. The conference in October at Perry will be great! You are also more than welcome to come to our local meeting on the 21st of November. It will be about 10 miles west of Rush Springs.

Bill D.

Do try to get to the conference; great folks and a great time and it will be like running an after burner on getting you forging faster!

I wanted to go and I live in NM! Unfortunately I'm still wheels for my wife because of foot surgery and have to be in El Paso that weekend.

Rusty, if you will PM me your address I will get the editor to send you a copy of the November newsletter. It will have a map to the house. Or, if you go to this website: Saltfork Craftsmen ,there are a lot of the Saltfork newsletters available after they have been published.

As far as the story that I work in a machine shop, that is just a rumor started by people I owe money too!

Bill D.