I Forge Iron

Museums, heritage centers, and hammer-ins

I just spent a few days out at a conference for work in San Diego and got to visit the Blacksmith Shop at the Old Town State Park. I loved it and the guys there were great at what they do and great to answer questions and showed me some great techniques. I spend some of the Summer weekends in Eastern Oklahoma. Does anyone know of any other events in Northeast Arkansas or Eastern Oklahoma coming up where I could see more demonstrations. Any help would be appreciated and Thanks to all of you that put on demos, I hope you know how much we appreciate your time. Devin

Devin, Saltfork Craftsmen has a meeting every weekend somewhere in Oklahoma. Here is a link to the schedule, maybe you can find something of interest. Saltfork Craftsmen click on the month to see if something interests you. Also check ABANA Events Calendar just click on a date to find out more info.

If you get down as far as Longview, TX give me a shout. My shop is always open and a fire is easily started. :) Just give me a good lead time. I'm starting a bout of 12hr night tomorrow night welding titanium and they are estimating the job to last 2-3weeks! BOO-HISS!!!