I Forge Iron

Looking for Blacksmith Master, and tools...

Hello Everyone!

I live in Leoma, TN about two hours south of Nashville and an hour north of Huntsville, AL. My brother and I have just taken up blacksmithing and after messing around my ourselves have found we would really like to learn a few things from someone. So I was wondering if there was anyone that lived near me that wouldn't mind showing some new smiths a few tricks of the trade. Also we don't have any decent tools, we have been working with a ball peen hammer, chisel, and pliers. So if there is anyone that live close and wants to sell or get rid of some tools we would be happy to oblige! :D

Quick start to learning smithing is to go to the front page and get into the Metal working lessons
Lessons | articles That will get you off the ground, up and running. For tools check out the local group section and locate a club or guild . They can direct you to tools and other resources.

Finnr

Drako:

Again, click on "User CP" and edit your profile to show your general location so folk know where you are so they can invite you to gatherings, tip you to tool deals and offer hands on help.

It'll show up in your header on every message so old coots like me won't have to try remembering where you are. It REALLY helps get you the info and help you need.

I'd be more than happy to invite you over to my shop but I think Alaska is a bit far. ;)

Frosty