I Forge Iron

What should I call it?

Hello.
Now that I have very decent permenant setup under the porch in my house, I decided that what I need to do now (apart from putting a waterproof coat on the coldwork table which already got rained on through holes in the cieling :( ) is give the place a name. I am going to paint a big sign and hang it over the doorway/opening which is some ten feet high and 5 feet wide, the walls are open too with diagonal slats oing at 5 foot intervals, but I will put the sign over the entrance. What should the sign say/name of the forge be?

I was fixing my sharpener in place today when I saw a huge bug thing glaring out at me from right near my hand, antennae waving. I was a bit shocked and leapt away. I then tried to get it out by turning on the motor, it didn't move, shook the machine, it didn't move, so I tried several other ways of getting it out until I finally bonked the table with a claw hammer and the thing, which turned out to be a moth flew out from behind the grind wheel and it flew away. So I decided "Moth-Man Forge" had a wee bit of a ring and made the sign. Thank you for the suggestions!