I Forge Iron

Anyone going to the South East BS conference in Madison Ga?

I'll be there Cool Hand. I'm a new member of the Ocmulgee Blacksmith Guild and a couple of us from the Savannah area will be at the conference. The OBG guys are a great group and their meetings are very fun and informative.

I can't be of much help as far as how to prepare as this is my first time. All I have been told is save your money cuz the tailgating is supposed to be an awesome place to pickup those items you might be looking for.

Hope to see you there.

I don't know which way your be coming...just look for the water tower next Wal-Mart and Lowes north of exit 114 on I 20 or if you come down 441 it dumps you out at the Wal-Mart...hope to see you there. as a side note if coming from I20 get off at exit 113 and go down two streets to Elks Club road and turn right cross the RR tracks go up the hill and your there!

Edited by jimbob

• 2 weeks later...

people that have been there before, This will be my first time. I mailed in the money for my family, though the sine up form was terribly confusing, the thing was written horribly, but i talked with some fellow on the phone and finally sent in all the right amount of money. but my question for yall is should i be expecting my tickets in the mail or will my name simply be on a list at the gate, i have received nothing at all in the mail from them and the conference it pretty soon.