I Forge Iron

Tom Clarks equipment sale

This is a great chance to buy almost anything you would need or want for smithing. On march 28, 29 at The Ozark School of Blacksmithing there will be a Tag sale of one of the most unbieliveable collection of smithing tools ever offered. Items offered include but not limited to forges. anvils, swedge blocks, cones, hammers, tongs, fullers, punches, band saws, surface grinders, presses, power hammers, both air and 2 25# little giants. The list is much too long to try to post but it also includes tool steel, fire bricks and much more. All items will be marked for price by sale day. Not all the details are worked out yet. If anyone has been to Toms you can understand what an untaking this is going to be. I will keep updating as more is done. Glenn if this needs to be moved feel free.
phil

OK Phil, I'm FULL of questions!! :( Just a few; Why the tag sale? Are they closing the entire place? Just the school? Tool making shop? or just down sizing? I was under the impression that only the "Tom's Hammer" would not be made but that the tool store and school would stay open. I recieved an email a week or 2 ago about this but refussed to believe it.

Hey Phil. I believe this is Phil. This is Brian. I met you the first time I stayed at Toms. I got an E-mail from Bob Patrick the other day saying the same thing. He also said that you'll be able to buy Tom Tongs 2 for 1 those days. I'd like to see that school continue. It's a shame, but Tom sure did one hell of a job in his life time!