I Forge Iron

cheap plasma cutter

I just bought one of these on EBAY NEW RAMSOND CUT50DY 50 A AMP INVERTER AIR PLASMA CUTTER similar to #110345779248. Have only played with it a little bit but for $385 including shipping it seams to be a dream.
Not sure how much duty cycle it has or how long it will last but I played with cutting up a 14" steel blade about 3/16 thick and it cut fast and like butter.
It does not come with an electric plug and the air hose connection but rest is there. Thinking about having my work order one for them.

How thick is it supposed to cut ? and would be interested in hearing if it will cut what they advertise. I'd love to have a Plasma, but usually I have found you get what you pay for, so I have been reluctant to try one like you got. I hope it works out well for you and keep us posted please. I was just corresponding with a guy to cut out some firepot parts for me from 1/2" stock. Thanks for your post

• 6 years later...