I Forge Iron

New shop

markb

• 3 weeks later...

It's been slow going the last tree weeks.
I decided to sheet the roof with OSB, thought it would be better. The tin was used but in good condition,just came up a little short so you can see the new stuff.

I built the cupala, about 4'X5' and put a 1" piece of ridgid conduit up for a future weather vane.

Used old barn wood for the gable ends.

My neighbor came over and offered to have his crew lay some concrete.

Out of money for now so siding, concrete etc will have wait, but I'm very pleased, this is a huge step .

11472.attach

Looking good.. It won't be long you'll have her done. Please keep those picture's coming.. Wished you lived closer. I would like to come over when you get her done and help you do some Wrenching on the old Truck project, I got a 53 Ford F-100. Or I guess I should say I had one.. I gave it to a friend of mine, Thats in the Army. Its still sitting over here. and I may end up with it back..

Thanks for all the positive feed back, since I can't do to much with the building until more funds appear I'm going to try my hand at a weather vane.

Give the neighbors something to shoot at. I told one that I put that stick up there for the hawks to land on. He said: "you want them around?" uh oh :(