I Forge Iron

Hello everyone. My name is Francisco and I am from the Canary Islands (Spain)
I have been forging knives for about 30 years, but not full time. I just bought a new "piggy" that a friend of mine gave me and I don't know its brand and origin.
Does anyone know this type of anvil?
The letters of the logo do not look good and the marks are what you see.

Thank you

13a1175d-7336-4123-b6af-a481e1e4a605.jpg

0c9ef5c9-8a58-4ae7-8b59-c5dd943c6f70.jpg

Welcome aboard Francisco, glad to have you. I don't know enough about various anvils to have a guess as to maker but that IS a nice little piggy. How much does it weigh? Perhaps a close up of the entire "badge" not just the letters in the lower part. From what I can see it looks like the Logo is in a half round section above the writing. It might provide a better clue.

Frosty The  Lucky.

That is much better Francisco. You picked a good translation program your English is just fine. I've seen a logo similar to what that looks like, maybe the same but a name isn't coming to mind. One of the guys who know anvils should speak up soon before long.

Frosty The Lucky.

Bienvenido Francisco Alfonso. Tiene un buen yunque de buen tamaño. Quisiera tener uno igualito. Ojala que alguin puede contestar sus preguntas pronto. Hay various aqui que hablan Español/Castillano. Hay jente de todo el mundo en este sitio. 

Thanks guys, I was not wrong in choosing this forum. It's a pleasure to be with you.
I have looked through thousands of photos before asking for help but I have not found anything. The friend who gave it to me knows nothing about forging. However, I am excited to know the origin and age of it.
My other anvil doesn't have any markings, but I know it's cast and weighs about 35 kilos (77 lbs.) I got it inside a water gallery (tunnel from which water is extracted).
It is appreciated that some people know Spanish, so if there is a technical word that does not have a translation, it is much easier.

Greetings and thanks

Looks like a French "pig" style anvil to me.  Unfortunately these anvils weren't made exclusively in France, so unless someone else can decrypt the logo or manufacturer's name you may be in trouble there.  There are a number of anvil groups on Facebook that may be helpful.

Went to the Canary Islands for the first leg of my honeymoon over 30 years ago.  Beautiful place, fantastic seafood.

Good Morning, Francisco

Welcome from Vancouver Island, 2 hours from Vancouver, by Ferry (no tunnel or bridge).

That is an interesting "Miss Piggy". It looks like it gives you all kind of shapes, upside down there is a selection of very possible shapes! I don't think it is important to know when she was born and when you can have a Birthday Party. She is in your hands now, you can choose any name you respect and you can have a Party anytime you want. Treat her with respect and she will return the favor.

Neil

Thanks Neil, you are right.  But having a girlfriend and not knowing her name... :D 

I know that's not important but I would be excited.  I want to restore "miss Piggy" (I think she's going to stay that way) and give her the use she deserves when she moves me into my new house.  I feel like getting a new knife, because I don't have any at the moment.  My friends are happy.

There is a saying in Spain that says:

"In the blacksmith's house, a wooden knife"

PS: thanks for the name