I Forge Iron

Help, identify this.

I would guess a wrench to turn valves (gas?) where some have a aquare indentation to accept the left side of the wrench and some have a tab which would be turned by the slot on the right side.  Just a SWAG on my part.

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

Hi what you have there is a tool to that is a saw set. Was used on two man cross cut saws as part of the care and maintenance to keep them tuned up and cutting efficently. All saws have to have set to help clear cuttings from to kerf as they cut. There are other tools to help keep them maintained also. I have lots of those saw tools from sets like yours to the gauges tensioning hammers and anvils.

18 hours ago, Direwolf said:

Hi what you have there is a tool to that is a saw set. Was used on two man cross cut saws as part of the care and maintenance to keep them tuned up and cutting efficently. All saws have to have set to help clear cuttings from to kerf as they cut. There are other tools to help keep them maintained also. I have lots of those saw tools from sets like yours to the gauges tensioning hammers and anvils.

Hey, thank for the info.  I appreciate it.