I Forge Iron

Anvil ID

I can see the "warranted"  can you try the flour trick on the upper stamping and get a better picture? (Of course it may be "Solid Wrought" and the maker's stamp even higher on the side.)

I'm guessing UK made; but with over 200 UK anvil makers known it can be hard to narrow it down further.

Any sign if the pritchel hole was a retrofit and drilled rather than punched?

I'm thinking the same as Thomas. To me it looks like one of the Mouse Hole Forge copies. I have seen a picture of the CWT with the star stamp in between the numbers but for the life of me I can't find it again. Maybe someone with a copy of AIA can look through it for that stamping.

It looks drilled to me, when the hole is hot punched the underside usually has some displaced wrought iron under the heal. No matter who made it, if it passes the ring & rebound test it's a great anvil. I hope you have read about not doing any grinding, milling or welding on the hardened steel face which does more harm than good.