I Forge Iron

Demo in Romania !?!?!!!

Well i have the pleasure to announce that my shop will be hosting a demonstration called How to protect the iron elements of a historical building. The practical demonstration will take place between 7-8 august, address: str.Demetriade nr.1/5, Timisoara . If any of you can reach my citty in time :). The training will be about how to conserv and mantain in a proper way the iron parts of a historical building. The demonstator will be master blacksmith Stephan Christ, He is coming from Germany / Mainz to do this demo. I am just hosting in my shop this i am not the organizer that;s why i announce in such a short notice.

BTW Do you guys know him ?? Stephan Christ ??

Well i have no ideea how many people will come this all depends of the organizer. The organizer is branch of the citty hall but honest i don't think many people are intrested and if there will be 10 i am lucky. I just have to wait and see. This is the second time such an event is hosted in my shop... The 1st time it was for a week... than there where 5...6 people excluding my shop personal.:). Hope this year will be more

• 2 weeks later...

He he here are some video's of the meeting .The 1st video is a part of a theoretical stuff...bla bla bla the second video is a NICE GIRL learning to blacksmith(btw she did all the job that she had to do) and the 3rd one is an actor learning to hammer.
Curs de Fier Forjat | Fier Forjat

I finally had the chance to try out Richard;s hammer's actualy only one. I didn;t whant to get them all dirty.And Richard it was a pleasure hammering with them both for me and the GIRL benefit from your nice hammer !!! (You can see the girl using it)

I will translate the post in english as soon as i find a little time and i'll be uploading some more videos and pictures