I Forge Iron

Got a New Website

went live 1 July 2019; it will be a work in progress as i learn to use the Squarespace features I used to make the website. I have put some biographical info and photos with a couple of short videos on the site; comments welcome.

Advertisement removed

Well apparently I have stepped in it again, 2 strikes against me, maybe this will be my 3rd and i am out. My intention was only to share my site for feedback and contact; never anticipated any financial incentive on a blacksmith site to "advertise". My main purpose is for artistic therapy to deal with my issues as a disabled US Army veteran; thanks for the PTSD spike over this. Sorry to rock such a tippy boat.

I have reached out via the "Contact Us" feature which seems to be the only way to reach him; I was also advised by the mod who removed my URL to read the Terms Of Service.....after a long search, under which title nothing was found, I located the site guidelines. Apparently it is ok to share websites (unless it is your own) except it is ok to have your own URL in the signature line (which i do not)....perhaps it is my brain damage, but that is a bit confusing to me. 

The web site URL was removed as per the TOS. Your website is self promotional and advertising for you and your work, and was removed as per the TOS.

Thank you for your military service.  If you find blacksmithing artistic therapy to deal with issues as a disabled US veteran, then use it. There are many on the site that are veterans and many that have disabilities.  Just let us know which direction you want to go, and we will be glad to help.

"Thanks for the PTSD spike over this."  That is not our intention or out intent. We can not and will not take credit for that.  

Sorry to rock such a tippy boat. The boat did not rock and is stable and on course.  

I will PM you to open a channel for communications.