I Forge Iron

Manix by ST

trentinistefano

Nice. Have you ever thought of making a blueprint of your leather work? The knife is pretty darn nice, but I have taken an interest in leather work, and, well, your sheath is about as nice as they come. A photo essay, step by step, would be cool.

Just an idea.

Your photos are fantastic, as usual. The knife is, too. ;)
Thank you for sharing

Thank you very much nett! No, because I made only one-of-a-kind knives and sheaths, but here: http://www.trentinistefano.it/coltelli-aprile-maggio-007.pdf
you can see a tutorial about one sheath of mine with snake inlay ;) I have some pics about the metallic passing for belt, if you want... Or some pics about another little sheath, a cordial regard, Stefano :)

LOL, you say no, yet you already had a photo essay on the leather work. That was exactly what I was interested in seeing. Between my little Spanish and an Italian/English dictionary I can translate the text at my leasuire.

Thank you, Stefano.

nett

LOL, you say no, yet you already had a photo essay on the leather work. That was exactly what I was interested in seeing. Between my little Spanish and an Italian/English dictionary I can translate the text at my leasuire.

Thank you, Stefano.

nett
I am happy to share Nett, I am an old bear who never go to shows or stuff of the kind, so... A big hello from Italy! :)

Nice. Have you ever thought of making a blueprint of your leather work? The knife is pretty darn nice, but I have taken an interest in leather work, and, well, your sheath is about as nice as they come. A photo essay, step by step, would be cool.

Just an idea.

Your photos are fantastic, as usual. The knife is, too. ;)
Thank you for sharing

Some other pics!

6900.attach

6901.attach

6902.attach

6903.attach

6904.attach

6905.attach

6906.attach

6907.attach

6908.attach

6909.attach

Thank you for posting pics of your work. Execllent work and photos as always.

Your tutorial on the sheath is a special treat as it provides us with a window into your creations and guide for us aspiring craftsmen.

A salute to you Stefano.

Thanks you for the second set, I enjoy looking at all your photos.

What type of camera do you use to make those exquisite images? Perhaps you should do a photo essay on photographing objects. ;)
:) I use a Pentax Optio 750Z but in manual mode, if you like my pics, here there is something: Stefano Trentini - I miei lavori
A cordial regard Nett, to the next! :)

Thank you for posting pics of your work. Execllent work and photos as always.

Your tutorial on the sheath is a special treat as it provides us with a window into your creations and guide for us aspiring craftsmen.

A salute to you Stefano.
Thank you very much Markb! I am an old bear, but with my PC I have seen that I can do something of good for the others peoples and I like it! Have a nice day, Stefano :)