I Forge Iron

Got my Devil Forge 2 burner in 20 days early

louspinuso

1 hour ago, louspinuso said:

Not sure if you're asking me or eventlessbox but at this time I don't know how another forge should work so I'm happy with how it heats. I haven't tried forge welding yet as I'm a total newb and I don't feel I'm there yet.  Soon I'll be going to visit my brother in law who is a farrier and he said he'd teach me a few things on his forge, then I'll have something to compare it to. (Might pack up my forge and bring that also so I can do side by side comp).

Thanks for the info on the forge I'm a newbie myself but I like the art of it and have a safe trip Sincerly Travis

Are you happy with the d.f. I think that I would like to get a better one than my first febal attempt but I don't know how to give up just to cool to pound it out and work with your hands and create something beautiful and is e bay the best route and should I expect some hidden charges Sincerely Travis...and thank you for any advice 

Edited by Mod30
Remove excessive quoting from every post.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis... welcome to IFI. I always suggest reading this to get the best out of the forum. READ THIS FIRST  It covers using the quote feature and will keep you off the moderators radar.:) You might also edit your profile to show your location because so many answers require knowing where in the world you are located.