I Forge Iron

Yet another anvil ID

Trust no weight that isn't a scale weight!  I've had sellers off by 100 pounds before.

It looks like a good anvil, (I have my suspicions due to the flats on the feet, but don't have AinA here at work so I will not voice them yet.) If it passes the ring and ball bearing tests it would make a very nice shop anvil. (if it passes say US$2-$4 a pound...face looks a little abused or soft though so on the lower end; definitely do the ball bearing test!)

Well if its a packsge deal, make sure the blower functions smooth and check the vise screw and screw box for damage. ( the handle on the vise is not original) need a new handle on the blower as well. All these things affect the price. 

If the vice and the blower don't need repairs, and if the anvil is not soft, you are getting almost all you need to get started. If you don't have anything yet, it seems a good deal. If you don't need forge or vice ... then may be a bit pricey?

Try a lower offer. Remember that if are not ashamed of the price you offer, you are offering too much :)