Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Recommended Posts


This is my first time on this site, but I was recommended that I should start here. I have a general question that is a little out there. I am a graduate student in England researching Viking age Padlock construction with the aim of forging replica parts out of steel at the moment. But I was wondering if anyone knew of someone that could point me in the direction of an insurance company that would be willing to give me a short term public liability policy. I know that it is a bit of a long shot, but any information helps. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you search for craftinsurance by Ian Wallace, you can get sensibly priced cover which will include public liability. 

Might have to take a year policy, but its not too bad considering the level of cover. 


Failing that, get in touch with NFU mutual and speak to one of them about your needs. I was able to get a combined home/craft policy to cover everything including equipment, stock, public liability, etc. Easy to deal with, and seem to be willing to take on unusual requests and put the time in to get you a policy which suits 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...