I Forge Iron

Welcome Nevada Blacksmiths

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I will be moving to Vegas here I about a month and was wondering if anyone knew if there were any blacksmithing jobs available in the area. I looked at Vegas Forge but I don’t think they’re hiring and not sure I’d get any job there anyway since I’m only 17. I have a years worth of experience with hand hammers, top tools, and hydraulic presses. I know how to use both gas and solid fuel forges. I’ve done Damascus and Mokume gane. I’ve had about a years worth of welding experience as well if that helps. Im also a striker. I’m a very fast learner and great to work with and can go all day everyday at an anvil. I haven’t used machinery but I’ve had a few years of research and what not on it so I can learn fast. If anyone knows of a job I can get when I move there or if anyone is willing to give me a job at their forge I’d greatly appreciate it as this is what I’m good at and is my passion. Any work Would help a lot as I will need all I can get to afford a good living on my own. Let me know if you guys know anything and thanks!:)

• 4 months later...