I Forge Iron

June Meeting!

The next AAB meeting is This coming Saturday the 15th. At Jim Hutto's, 3800 Taiga Dr.  Anchorage. AK 99516-2585

Meetings start at 9:00 and usually run till about 4:00pm. or when enough folk wander off to start picking up and sweeping. Meetings are open but you have to be a member to take part in club business. We might listen to you though, you never know.

We have a lot of newcomers to the craft joining up. If you have a demo idea or think of something you'd like seen, let us know.

Frosty The Pres. :blink:

You THINK I have the wrong month? :huh: DRATS there goes my fun Saturday expectations. July eh?

Nevermind guys, go fishing or something this Saturday, I'm going to mess around in the shop or kill weeds or something. <sigh> Maybe I'll get my belt grinder working and I can start finishing the Type III, long seax, Theo Naz of Forged in Fire fame and Iforge regular, sent me to try tempting me into the dark side.

Maybe I'll have more to show come the meeting eh? 

Frosty The Confused & Bemused.

While it does make me proud to get you all excited for the wrong reason. I was really looking forward to paying Ur someplace that would let me make my move. You Will let me make a move won't you? :)

Frosty The Lucky.