I Forge Iron

Champion forge 0 35lbs informations

Hi

i recently bought a champion power hammer #0

i would like to get some informations or book about that tools.

also, does anyone have contact or supplier for new die going on a champion forge hammer?

my set of die look to be modified

and I would like to put bigger die on.

thanks

jeremy

Making your questions clear and complete.  We all tend to forget that the folks we are talking too don't know all the background information we do on a project and on this website, might actually be on the other side of the world!

When I needed some machine work done I was able to get a local Vocational Technical school to do it for a donation to their end of term party fund.  They did excellent work for me and the price was extremely cheap for machining!

I've been on the look out for the champion cross dies myself for my "project" hammer and they are not easy to find; I've seen only 1 in decades of keeping my eyes open for them. Meanwhile I have been collecting other dies as I find them cheap to use for trading stock in case I run into someone with a different hammer and a champion die.   Can you post a photo of your dies?

That a really good idea, I have a mechanical school in my town with CNC machine, maybe they could help me.

will keep you in touch.

i will send you picture this week, the machine is store into the warehouse where i work

Also, did you made drawing of the die, will save me time to make mine :)

Welcome aboard Jeremy glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header you might be surprised how many of the Iforge gang live within visiting distance. Telling us in one post isn't going to stick in our memories once we open another thread.

The more specific you can make your questions the more likely we'll be able to give you good answers.

Frosty The Lucky.